- Additional information
Buy Percocet Online
Percocet is a combination pain medicine Oxycodone and Acetaminophen. Oxycodone is an opioid (similar to morphine) that works in the brain to lower pain perception. Acetaminophen is a non-opioid pain reliever and fever reducer.
Thus percocet is used to treat moderate to severe pain and also conditions associated with fever.
Maximum Per Day
Percocet 5/325 mg
Percocet 10/325 mg
Percocet contains acetaminophen. Thus it is very important to limit the total dose of acetaminophen to 4 grams (4000 mg) a day or less. Higher doses increase the risk of serious liver damage. Make sure to watch for any other sources of acetaminophen, including other prescription pain relievers and many over-the-counter products, such as Tylenol.
Serious side effects have been reported with oxycodone/acetaminophen including:
- increased tolerance and physical dependence.Oxycodone/acetaminophen is also a high-risk medication for addiction.
- Tolerance – the need for increasing doses of this medication to maintain pain relief (in the absence of worsening disease or other factors)
- Physical dependence – when withdrawal symptoms occur due to suddenly discontinuation of this medication
- Addiction: abnormal or compulsive use of a substance for non-medical needs
- hypersensitivity reaction to oxycodone or acetaminophen. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have some or all of the following symptoms of…
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- respiratory depression. Tell your healthcare provider right away if you have difficulty of breathing while taking this medication.
- head injury. Oxycodone/acetaminophen may worsen the adverse of effects in patients with a previous head injury (e.g. change in mental function, increased difficulty in breathing).
- orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure when rising). Tell your healthcare provider right away if have symptoms of …
- dizziness after rising from sitting or laying down
- low blood pressure
- liver toxicity. This may occur with excessive use of acetaminophen (greater than 4 grams per day or with alcohol use/abuse). Tell your healthcare provider right away if have symptoms of …
Do not take :
- if you are allergic to oxycodone/acetaminophen or to any of its ingredients
Percocet side effects
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Percocet: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
In rare cases, acetaminophen may cause a severe skin reaction that can be fatal. This could occur even if you have taken acetaminophen in the past and had no reaction. Stop taking Percocet and call your doctor right away if you have skin redness or a rash that spreads and causes blistering and peeling.
Like other narcotic medicines, oxycodone can slow your breathing. Death may occur if breathing becomes too weak.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- shallow breathing, slow heartbeat;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- problems with urination;
- infertility, missed menstrual periods;
- impotence, sexual problems, loss of interest in sex;
- liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.